West Midlands Combined Authority have shared the tender documents for a contract that will deliver two railway stations at Willenhall and Darlaston plus the infrastructure work to enable passenger services between Walsall and Wolverhampton.
- Two new two platform stations with 4 car platforms at each
- Lift access on all platforms
- Footbridge at both stations linking the platforms
- Surface level car parking and drop off facilities at both stations
- Passive provision for future station facilities
- Track, OLE and signalling works to facilitate the new stations and train services