Transport for London has estimated that nearly £20bn of funding will be required for new routes and line extensions that are being developed for delivery over the next 20 years. The estimated funding profile for the projects were shared in the TfL Capital Strategy 2019/20.
- Crossrail 2
- Combined upgrade of the Bakerloo line and extension of the line to Lewisham, and potentially beyond
- Extension of the Northern line to Battersea
- Extension of the Elizabeth Line to Ebbsfleet
- Extensions of existing DLR (to Thamesmead)
- Extension of the Tram (in Sutton)
- Extension of the Overground (to Barking Riverside)